Introduction To Dropbox Login
Dropbox is a file hosting service. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization. Dropbox login offers 2 Giga Bytes memory space for the basic users. There is another one called Dropbox plus which provides one terabyte memory space with additional features like advanced sharing control, remote wipe. The user can store their files, photos and can share their data directly through Gmail account.
When you add or upload files to Dropbox, it automatically appears on your system or phone. So you can access your uploaded files in Dropbox by logging it from anywhere. It is safe and secure, and you can also restore data if they are lost.
Dropbox login is like a time machine when your necessary files are stored in Dropbox; you need not worry about data even when your system trash accidentally. You can invite your friends, family members, teammates to your Dropbox login to share your files even through a sharing link.
Logging into Dropbox offers computer app for windows Microsoft, apple MacOS and Linux computer and mobile app for iOS, android and windows phone Smart Phone and tablet. Dropbox`s login app app offers automatic uploading photos which can be uploaded from the camera, computer and even from the SD card.
If the user is uploading their first photo after the Dropbox login, it offers 500 megabytes of extra space. When the user uses this method for uploading more photos, they offer extra space up to 3 gigabytes.
If you are a new user, you need to create an account.
If you are an existing user, you can sign in to the account.
There are two methods to sign in to this Dropbox:
- Sign in with Google.
- Using your email address and password.
Sign in with Google to Dropbox Login
If you want to sign in to Dropbox with google, some steps are mentioned below to follow:
- Visit the website: www.dropbox.com
There will be some fields on the right side of the page. First is the link which will navigate you to access with google account. There is no need to create a new account if you already have a google account. What you have to do is, just click “sign in with google”.
- Now Dropbox account can be accessed by using google account. In this page, there will be two fields. One is for entering your valid email address or phone number. Your email id should be already existing one. Then click “next.”
- For the Dropbox login you have to fill in the password which is case sensitive. Your password should be a valid one. If you want to access this account, you have to enter correct email id and password. If you enter an incorrect password, you can`t access your account.
- After filling up those fields, it will take you to Gmail account. Then you will be asked for the permission to access all your contacts which are in google account. Click allow to access all contacts.
- After clicking “allow,” Dropbox will create an account by using google account so that you can login whenever you want. It will provide the details which were collected from google account. You can notice that there will be a small check box where you have to select it to accept the terms of services. Finally, click “sign up’ for the Dropbox.”
- After sign up, it will directly take to your Dropbox account login page. 2GB of storage space will be offered to you after you login to Dropbox. Now you can store, share your files in this account. All your files will be safe and secured. Enjoy by storing all your files and access it from any place you want.
Login Dropbox using the email address and password:
Another method for signing into Dropbox account is through entering email id and password. The following steps mentioned below to sign into the Dropbox account.
- Visit the website: www.dropbox.com
You can see two fields to fill in the right side of the page for entering into the Dropbox login account. After entering required fields, you can enter into the account.
- Enter the email address in the first field. The email address should be valid which already has an account with Dropbox.
- Enter the password in the second field. As the password is case sensitive, ensure that you are entering the right one.
- You can notice that there will be small check box below two fields. When you check that box, it means that you are permitted to login Dropbox access Dropbox account.
- No need to type your email id and password every time to access your account.
After doing all the steps mentioned above, click “sign in” so that you can login to you Dropbox account. Dropbox login to enter into your account. Login procedure will be completed by clicking “sign in”. Now you can access your account and enjoy by using 2GB memory space for storing your files safely.
Site powered by free spotify premium account